Monday, December 04, 2006

Tag Again.... For The First Time.

Echo is tagging me again.

1. Popcorn or candy?
Candy, usually Junior Mints or Dots. Sometimes Raisonettes. Always with a Diet Coke.

2. Name a movie you've been meaning to see forever. Brian's Song. I'm a huge Bears fan and I've never seen this movie.

3. You are given the power to recall one Oscar. Who loses theirs and to whom? I gotta tell you, I couldn't be less interested in the Oscars. Awards ceremonies really leave me cold. Anyway... Take Costner's for Dances With Wolves and give it to Scorcese for Goodfellas.

4. Steal one costume from a movie for your wardrobe. Easy, Darth Vader.

5. Your favorite film sex scene. In the car near the end of The Ice Storm.

6. Invite five movie people over for dinner. Who are they? Why'd you invite them? What do you feed them? George Lucas, The Coen Brother's, Martin Scorcese, Spike Lee. I just think they all have some good stories to tell. We'd play Pictionary and have Pot Luck.


7. What is the appropriate punishment for people who answer cell phones in the movie theater? Just toss 'em out.

8. Choose a female bodyguard: Sandra Bullock in Ms. Congeniality.

9. What's the scariest thing you've ever seen in a movie? I still think about Jaws when standing near any body of water.

10. Your favorite genre (excluding "comedy" and "drama") is.... Westerns. Uniquely American, the good ones teach us a great deal about ourselves.

11. You are given the power to greenlight movies at the studio of your choice for one year. How do you wield this power? With cynical disregard for others.

12. Samantha or Jeannie? Have I met them?

13. Is Gene Kelly annoying because it's obvious he was so full of himself and he was about 4'8"? Sorry, Gene Kelly is the man. You stand next to acouple movie stars and you discover, alot of them are pretty short. All of them are full of themselves.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Before I met my, now, wife she told me that one of the things I said that made her pay attention to me was that I reffered to Gene Kelly as a "man's man" because he always showed up at Hollywood parties with two dates. I also mentioned that in Singin; in the Rain he was buff.

Unknown said...

If I was screwing starlets left and right I'd be pretty full of myself as well.