Monday, March 19, 2007

Attention Cat Lover!

Meow Meow, Kitty, Meow Meow.

My friend Heidi, a veterinarian student at Colorado State, has a cat that needs a home. I'll let her tell you about it.

Here's Loki. He's the cutest and sweetest cat in the world and needs a new home!

He was brought into CSU's CCU after having his jaw broken by a dog. Owners had no money and wanted to euthanize. They said he is a amazing cat but couldn't afford it. So they signed euth and relinquish papers. He's only 1! My friend Christa and I are on a quest to save him. The humane society let us put a wire in his jaw to stabilize it and I found a good foster home for him so he doesn't have to go to the shelter.

Even with a broken jaw he was loving on us. Now that it's fixed he's really showing his personality. He lives with another dog and cat at the foster home and seems to like both. Even after the dog attack! And his roommate is a Rhodesian so she's no small puppy. He's just one of those special ones I couldn't see losing and want someone to have an amazing friend in Loki.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this handsome boy.


If you are interested, I would be happy to forward contact info.
Thanks.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks delicious.

--- said...

Can he ski? I mean, he's from Colorado, right?

A cat on skis. Hee hee hee hee hee.
*sigh* hahahahaha.

don'tneedtoknow said...

He's a sweetheart and he's been through hell.

I wish I could take him, but if I brought another cat in to the house, my cats would kill me in my sleep!

Good luck! I know how hard it is to find a good home for an animal.