Seven things about me you my not know.
- I was a Boy Scout for five years and achieved the rank of First Class. I liked Boy Scouts despite the cliche jokes their mention inspires. The best things Boy Scouts ever taught me was the Buddy System. Don't go anywhere without someone to go with you.
- I used to have a spot of red hair behind my right ear. As a kid, I would proudly show it off to anyone I could. Now it is white.
- My Grandfathers older brothers were the leaders of a west side Chicago gang in the '20's and '30's. In 1927 they were at war with Al Capone as he expanded his organization outward. The reports differ wether Capone was there or not, but one night he put a hit out on them. The gun fight that followed lead to the death of a Chicago District Attorney who was out drinking with my great uncles. (Wildly inaccurate Wikipedia entry.)
- I love Diet Pepsi, and I'm thoroughly convinced that it has addictive properties. I drink about 10 cans a day.
- I've never broken any bones. Must be something about my family because my brothers never have either.
- I've been in the live audience of the Bozo show twice, but never got chosen for the Grand Prize Game.
- I used to live in Bellwood, Illinois. Bellwood is known for it's huge land fill that recently was filled completely and for being the boyhood home of the last man to walk on the moon, Eugene Cernan.