Tuesday, August 22, 2006

John Effin' Madden Football '07


Happy Maddenday Everyone!

I've been buying this game every year for the better part of 18 years. I'm pretty sure I skipped purchasing the '95 & '96 versions. I've owned it for Sega Genesis, Play Staion 1 and now PS2. It is the only reason I would purchase an Xbox360. I've competed in 1 Madden Tournement in Santa Monica, CA. '04. I won 1 game then got bounced by some punk kid. Some of my most triumphant moments in life have come from playing this game. Some of the most embarrassing and humiliating as well.

God Bless John Madden and God Bless You.

3 comments:

dirty said...

This game rules my marriage every football season (along with the Cleveland Browns)...The Xbox 360 is an awesome investment (we used to be playstation people).

Phil said...

I played last night till about 1 a.m. on PS2. I fear the gameplay is passing me by. The QB-vision cone, controling the lead blocker...

You say the Xbox 360 is worth it huh? Do you use it for games only? How's all that other stuff it does?

dirty said...

WELL...since I am female and this in turn puts a force field around the precious game unit so that if I get close it will burn my hand off...I was allowed to hook it up and that's all the touch power I got on that thing. It does keep my husband occupied for hours on end so it was well owrth it. I believe he has let the kids watch movies on it and that Xbox live stuff is amazing (he's let me watch and listen). Do you play on-line?